VA HOME LOANS
Many of our military veterans and active service members don’t realize the benefits available to them by obtaining a VA Home Loan to finance the purchase of their home. Not only do we provide competitive options for our veterans but at Mutual of Omaha we are staunch supporters of veteran programs.
Benefits of a VA HOME LOAN
- ZERO origination and lender fees – you heard right – at Mutual of Omaha we waive our processing and underwriting fees – SO there are NO Lender Charges that the veteran has to pay for.
- VA Loans do not require monthly Private Mortgage insurance
- ZERO percent down – no down payment required – 100% financing
- Veterans receiving VA Disability Benefits do not have to pay a VA Funding Fee
- More lenient credit requirements
2 year seasoning for foreclosures (3 years for FHA and 7 years for Conventional)
2 year seasoning for Short Sales and Deed in Lieu (3 years for FHA and 4 years for Conventional)
2 year seasoning for Chapter 7 (2 years for FHA and 4 years for conventional)
- More lenient qualifying debt ratio requirements
- VA IRRL – streamline Rate Reduction Refinances
- Available for 1-4 Units
- ZERO reserve requirements for 1-4 units